Brian I. Ezuka
BRIAN I. EZUKA, ESQ., is the Principal of the Law Offices of Brian I. Ezuka, and has practiced as an attorney for 28 years.
Mr. Ezuka is a member of the Hawaii Bar Association and is licensed to practice in the state courts, as well as the United States District Court, District of Hawaii. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Santa Clara School of Law, Santa Clara, California. Licensed in Hawaii since 1987, Mr. Ezuka has worked in the nonprofit sector and provides counsel to nonprofit organizations. Mr. Ezuka works hand-in-hand with clients to develop a strong organizational foundation through education and technical assistance, consistent with the operations and culture of each organization.
Past and current clients include large and small nonprofit organizations, with varying purposes including relief of the poor and distressed, promotion of health, advancement of religion and education, promotion of social welfare and the arts, and support of industry education and training.
- Presenter: “Compliance Basics” HANOCON & Awards, Hawaii Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations, October 2, 2015.
- Presenter: “Nonprofit Compliance Basics” sponsored by the DHHL and Hawaii Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations, June 27, 2015.
- Presenter: “Strong Roots: Foundations for a Healthy Nonprofit Organization” sponsored by Hawaii People’s Fund and Hawaii Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations, April 19, 2014.
- Presenter along with the State Department of the Attorney General, “Non-profits 101, Starting a Non-Profit Organization,” 2014 Hawaii Small Business Fair “Launch Your Dreams into Reality,” Leeward Community College, February 22, 2014.
- Presenter: Hawaii Public Radio, Business of the Arts, February 2012, May 2012
- Presenter: Critical Issues For Nonprofits (Statewide) 2007.
- Presenter: Critical Issues For Nonprofits: The Legal and Financial Environment (Statewide) 2006.
- Presenter: “Breaking Boardom” Board Leadership Conference 2005.
- Presenter: Critical Issues For Nonprofits: The Legal and Financial Environment 2005.
- Presenter: “FinancialManagement For Nonprofit Organizations,” 2003-2004.
- Partner Participant: Fair Housing Collaborative 2003-2004.
- Presenter: “Ensuring Equal Housing Opportunity,” Learning to Live in a Multi-Cultural Environment 2003.
- Presenter: “Ensuring Equal Housing Opportunity,” Training Designed For Landlords, Resident/PropertyManagers and Staff, and AOAO BoardMembers 2003.